Warriors Instagram account reaches 20 million subscribers
The Golden State Warriors Instagram account (@Warriors) reached 20 million subscribers, becoming the first North American sports team to reach the 20 million mark on the platform. Since the start of the 2021-2022 NBA season, the team’s Instagram account has racked up the seventh most interactions of any global account and, as of October, received the most engagements of any. NBA teams with 108 million likes, comments and video views. (up 25% year on year).
Highlights of the @Warriors Instagram account include:
- Since the account was created in 2012, the nickname @Warriors has received more than 1.39 billion interactions (likes and comments) on its posts.
- Of the team’s 20 million subscribers, 89% are international, with India (1.3 million) and Brazil (769,000) having the most subscribers outside of the United States.
- The @Warriors account has the 11th highest number of followers of any sports franchise in the world, and the most outside of European-based teams.
- The Accounts Most Viewed Video, which has over 3.7 million views, features a video montage of Stephen Curry’s dunk highlights throughout his career.
- A highlight featuring Stephen Curry hitting a three-runner during the 2020 NBA season racked up the most engagements of any game highlight with over 720,000 combined likes and comments, and is the sixth-highest post. interacted accounts.
The Warriors now have over 54 million cumulative followers across all @Warriors social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Weibo and YouTube, which rank second among all NBA teams. Chase Center franchise accounts grew 84% year-on-year last season and ranked number one in NBA arenas for impressions (93 million) and engagements (five million) during that year. -the.