Trump rages at YouTube after removal of NELK Boys podcast video

Former President Donald Trump raged against YouTube on Friday just hours after the video platform deleted an interview he did with the “Full Send Podcast” earlier in the week.

“What happened to freedom of expression in our country? Incredibly, but unsurprisingly, the crazies at Big Tech took down my interview with the hugely popular NELK Boys so no one could watch or listen to it in any way,” the 45th President said in a released statement. through its Save America PAC.

“Over the next 24 hours, he set all the records for them, multiple times,” he continued. “Interestingly on the show, I told them this would happen because Big Tech and fake media fear the truth, they fear criticism about Biden, and most importantly, they don’t want to talk about the rigged presidential election. of 2020, all topics covered.”

Trump went on to add that media censorship in the United States was heading in a similar direction to that of Russia, where he said “people are not allowed to know that they are waging a war against Ukraine. “.

“Are we going to allow this to happen? Our country is going to hell! Trump said, pointing to soaring inflation, the chaotic withdrawal from Afghanistan, the ongoing border crisis and Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

Trump repeated baseless claims of voter fraud throughout the interview.
YouTube / PODCAST FULL SEND
Trump's interview deleted
“Full Send” host Kyle Forgeard received this email from YouTube.
Twitter / Kyle Forgeard

“We need freedom of speech again, we don’t have it and it’s getting worse every day!”

The video was taken down by YouTube on Thursday evening, according to to “Full Send” host Kyle Forgeard.

He shared a screenshot on Twitter of an email sent by YouTube notifying him of the video’s removal, which said it had been taken down for violating the company’s ‘misinformation policy’ .

People trying to watch the video are now getting this message on YouTube.
People trying to watch the video get this message on YouTube.
Twitter / Kyle Forgeard

The former president appeared to warn that the video might be taken down during the interview, telling the podcast hosts, “If you post this whole interview, let’s see what happens when Instagram and Facebook and Twitter and all take it down.” according to Wired.

If viewers attempt to watch the podcast episode, they are welcomed with an almost blank screen saying, “This video has been removed for violating YouTube’s Community Guidelines.”

Although the e-mail sent to Forgeard did not detail exactly what violated the policyYouTube later told The Post that the video had been removed “for violating our election integrity policywhich prohibits content containing false claims that widespread fraud changed the outcome of the 2020 US presidential election.

Former President Donald Trump NELK Boys
Trump claimed the video set viewership records for the NELK Boys before it was taken down.
YouTube / PODCAST FULL SEND

“We allow content with sufficient educational, documentary, scientific or artistic contextthat the video we removed did not provide,” YouTube continued.

During the interview, Trump and the hosts discussed a variety of topics, including Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the 2020 presidential election, and how the 1978 disco hit of the Village People” YMCA” is his top choice for DJ nights at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida.

“Election fraud was massive”, Trump would have noted. “I call it ‘the crime of the century.’ We are preparing a book on it. »

The former president reiterated his baseless claims about the stolen election another time, saying, “You should be scared because we have incompetent people running our country. [People] who, frankly, got there through a fraudulent election. I think it’s serious.”

Comments are closed.