How to set a time limit on YouTube / Facebook / Instagram
This tutorial covers how to set a time limit on YouTube / Facebook / Instagram. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to set a time limit on YouTube / Facebook / Instagram. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check out how to set time limit on YouTube / Facebook / Instagram
A large percentage of the current population is a smartphone user. We all spend a lot of time on social media like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. It has become a kind of digital addiction. The first three platforms introduced a new time spent feature this year. With the help of this feature, you can easily find out how much time has been spent on these platforms. This feature is basically known as an activity tracker.
With this feature, you can set a time limit for these apps. Depending on the time you set, you can read the usage and time spent on the platforms. Now let’s see how to set the time on these platforms. Now you can watch any recommended video or TV show from any country, be it Canada, France, Italy or Arab countries.
How to set a time limit on YouTube
- Open the YouTube app, tap on the profile picture.
- Go to the settings menu.
- Open General and tap on the Remind me to take a break option.
- In the context menu, scroll to set a time limit. The minimum limit is 5 minutes and the maximum limit is 23 hours and 55 minutes.
- Press “OK” after setting the optimum viewing time limit.
Set a time limit on Instagram
- Open Instagram on your mobile. Tap your profile picture to visit your profile. It will be located at the bottom of your screen.
- Click on the Hamburger icon located at the top right of your screen.
- You will see various menu options such as File, Saved, Close Friends, and Your Activity. Click on “Your activity”, there is also a clock icon.
- Here, you’ll see the section three that I explained earlier, which shows your average weekly and daily time.
- Now to set your time limit click on “Set Daily Reminder” in the Manage Your Time section.
- You will see several timelines from 5 minutes to 8 hours. Set any time limit according to your preferences, and voila!
How to set a time limit on Facebook
- Open the Facebook app and tap on the Settings tab (the last one).
- Swipe down and tap on the Settings & privacy section. Here you will see the option Your time on Facebook.
- All functions are the same as the Instagram app. You will see the daily average weather for the last week at the top. Tap the graph to see the time spent on individual days.
- Touch Set Daily Reminder to set a time limit.
- Tap Change notification settings -> Turn off push notifications to temporarily turn off notifications (from 15 minutes to 8 hours).
Final words: How to set a time limit on YouTube / Facebook / Instagram
hope you will understand this item How to set a time limit on YouTube / Facebook / Instagram, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.