How to create and share your Avatar on Facebook and Instagram?
Facebook and Instagram continue to receive new features that make the platforms more interactive. Recently, or we can say finally, the platforms have the Avatars function. These avatars can be used to add sparkle to your conversations. Arguably, the avatar feature of the app is identical to the Bitmoji feature of Snapchat.
According to the Meta ecosystem avatar, it may be used across multiple platforms by the company, including Facebook, Instagram, and possibly WhatsApp in the near future. However, the avatar feature is a bit complicated to use, so here we will help you know how to create an avatar on Facebook and Instagram.
How to create and share Avatar on Facebook?
- Open the Facebook app on your smartphone, then tap the hamburger menu in the top right corner of the screen.
- On the next page, you will see the Avatars options option, tap on it and then click next.
- Press the Start button and create your avatar by selecting skin tone, hairstyles and other aspects.
- After that, tap on the Done button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Your avatar is read for use on Messenger and Facebook now.
Note: You can use your Facebook avatar in limited places, such as in your profile picture, messenger, and on your Facebook timeline. To access your avatar in Messenger, just tap on the smiley face and then head over to the stickers button to get your avatars.
How to create your Avatar on Instagram?
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone, then go to your profile.
- Now tap on the hamburger menu in the top left corner of the screen and then tap on settings.
- Head to the Account tab, and there you will find the Avatar section in the fifth position.
- Create your avatar the same way you did on Facebook, then hit the Done button when you’re done.
- You are ready to go with your Avatar.
Note: The Instagram avatar can be used in multiple places, such as in the stories you post. Additionally, you can also use avatars to respond to other people’s stories.