August 12, 2022 – Apple vs Facebook, iPhone 14 request
Listen to a recap of the day’s top stories from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, embroiderer, To agree, google playor through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every day of the week. Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to ensure new episodes are delivered as they become available.
Stories covered in this episode:
- Apple reportedly wanted ‘a share of Facebook’s revenue’ before privacy row
- Bloomberg: Apple tells suppliers to make at least 90 million iPhone 14 units
- iPad mini 6 is finally back in stock with cellular discounts from $99 to all-time lows of $550
- Apple’s all-new MacBook Pro M2 is back on sale with $200 savings starting at $1,149
- Synology’s popular DS220j 2-bay NAS is perfect for $150 Time Machine backups in 2022
Do you like the podcast?
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen and subscribe:
Don’t miss our other daily podcasts:
Share your thoughts!