4 Ways To Blur Part Of Photo Before Posting To Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
Blurring part of an image can not only help you hide sensitive content, but also help you stay safe while sharing an image on various social media platforms. In this read, we have listed four effective ways to blur part of your photo before posting it to Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
Also, Read | 4 Best Ways to Apply Portrait Blur Effect on Any Photo for Free
Ways to blur part of photo before posting
Use the native Android Gallery app to blur part of a photo
If you want to blur a particular region inside your photo, you can use the gallery app on your Android smartphone to make it before posting it on social networks. Here’s how you can do it.
1. Open the desired photo in the Gallery app on your Android smartphone and press the Edit button to make changes.
2. Next, press the Mark tab in the bottom right corner of the app and tap the Mosaic option to apply the blur effect.
3. Choose your favorite brush size and slide your finger on the region you want to blur. When finished, press the check mark icon in the upper right corner to save changes.
Voila, you have successfully blurred the desired region in the image using the native gallery app.
4. Now you can post this photo to your favorite social media platform such as Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
Add blur to photos using Instagram Photo Editor
If you want to blur part of your image before posting it on Instagram, you can use its integrated editor to hide it. Follow these steps for an easy fix.
1. Open the favorite photo on your Instagram app to post it as a normal post.
2. Next, press the Edit tab in the lower right corner and press the Tilt-Shift option.
3. Further, choose the desired blurring method and slide your finger over the region you want to focus on. Rest the whole area will be blurry.
4. When finished, press the Done button in the lower right corner.
5. That’s it. You can now post this edited photo to your Instagram profile with your added blur effect.
Use Free Third-Party Apps to Blur Photo on Android/iOS
There are many free third party apps available on the Google Play Store and Appstore that provide the ability to blur part of a photo easily. One such popular Android app is called Blur Photo Editor & Effects through which you can easily hide sensitive data on your image. Here is how you can achieve that with the help of this app.
1. Open Google Play Store on your Android device and search for Blur Photo Editor & Effects app to install it.
2. Next, press the Touch blur to blur the desired region on the selected photo.
3. Select the desired photo and press the Blur button down to use this effect.
4. Slide your finger over the area you want to blur and tap the Next button in the upper right corner when done.
5. Next, press the Save button to export the edited image to your device.
Similarly you can use Blur Photo Effect Background app on your iOS device to blur a specific part of your image before posting it on various social media platforms.
Blur images online before posting to social media
In addition to using various apps and devices to blur photos, you can use free online tools such as Step Peko to add the blur effect on a specific part of the image before posting to Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Follow this quick guide to use an online tool to blur part of your photo.
Bonus Tip: How to Blur Your Background in a Zoom Meeting
Now that you have learned how to blur specific parts of your image using the methods above, you should also learn how to blur your background in a Zoom Meet. Check out this detailed read for blur your background in a Zoom meeting.
Related | How to remove blurry images to free up space on Google Photos.
So, that’s it for the best ways to blur part of a photo before posting it to Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. If this quick read helped you make your digital life safer by hiding sensitive content in your photos, hit the like button and share this guide with your friends to make them aware of these nifty ways. Subscribe to GadgetsToUse for more interesting walkthroughs.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, reviews of smartphones and gadgets, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Groupor for the latest review videos, subscribe GadgetsToUse YouTube channel.